B Grade Cuda Fluxus Junior Race BMX Black/Green 7-9 Years
SAVE: 41% or £110.05
The Fluxus range is aimed at those getting in to BMX racing. All the bikes in the range have a frame geometry that has been made to suit a rider of that age and all components have been sized correctly for the same reason. You won’t find a better bike at this price point to get you started on the race track. An upgraded frame with integrated headset revised performance geometry, tapered forks, updated handlebar geometry and a lightweight stem.
- Alloy race frame 18.7″ TT with integrated headset.
- Alloy 3 piece crank with 5 tooth spider – 155mm.
- Gearing – 38/16.
- Alloy stem.
- 28h 20”x1”3/8 wheels.
- Kenda Compact Tyres 20 x 1″1/8.
- Frame: Alloy.
- Fork: Tapered rigid, Hi Ten steel.
- Crankset: Alloy, 3pc, 130mm with 33t chainring.
- Chain: KMC.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel, loose ball.
- Brakes: Alloy V-brakes.
- Handlebars: Steel, 2.36" rise.
- Bar Tape/Grips: Soft compound, 100mm with mushroom end.
- Stem: Alloy, front load, 30mm ext.
- Saddle: One piece Cuda race saddle.
- Pedals: 9/12" plastic.
- Wheel: Size 20".
- Wheelset: Alloy rims with alloy hubs.
- Tyres: Kenda Compact.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745