B Grade Coyote Element AXR Gents 17.5" Mountain Bike
SAVE: 50% or £149.05
Coyote Element AXR Gents Mountain Bike
The Element AXR is built around a aluminium frame making it both lightweight and responsive, perfect for a weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. Other features include durable Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Elements AXR also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- MTB tyres have a tread pattern which ensures this bike is suitable for off road riding and rough terrain.
- Equipped with 18 speed Shimano gearing to minimise the impact of steep hills.
- Shimano’s EZ Fire shifters to make shifting between gears simpler.
- Aluminium frame is both durable and lightweight enhancing rider experience.
- Front suspension fork softens the bumps in the road for a more controlled ride.
- V Brakes provide rapid stopping power in all terrain conditions.
- Alloy rims add a style and reduce the bicycles weight.
- Steel Lo-Rise handlebar helps improve the riders visibility.
- Frame: Aluminium Frameset.
- Fork: steel/rigid.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing.
- B.B Set: Cotterless 5 pcs.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Zoom MTS-319-5, 70mm, 10 Degree rise.
- Grips: Pvc MTB Type 90mm Black.
- Front Brake: V Type.
- Rear Brake: V Type.
- Shifter Right: EZ Fire.
- Shifter Left: EZ Fire.
- Front Derailleur: FD-QD-35 (Down Pull).
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RDTX35GS (Bracket Type).
- Chain: 3/32''x1/2'' x 110L.
- Chainset: Steel 24X34X42T x 170mm.
- Tyres Front: 26" X 2.10".
- Tyres Rear: 26" X 2.10".
- Rims: 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy clamp 31.8mm.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745