B Grade Coyote Colorado 18" Gents 21sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 53% or £170.04
Back with a bite! The Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by a team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, from the impressive Kansas through to the stunning Lexington, has been painstakingly developed, through months of rigorous testing in an effort to create the perfect bike for every pocket.
B Grade Coyote Colorado Gents 21sp 26" Wheel Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Colorado lies a distinctive hydro formed lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Zoom suspension fork, with adjustable preload so you can fine tune it for rider weight or terrain and mechanical lockout if your sticking to the flat. Specification highlights include 21 speed Shimano drive train for super fast easy gear selection, powerful disc brakes for fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 26" 36 hole double rims with a quick release front hub, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle and an alloy ahead stem. Solid entry level mountain bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing, curve profile down tube, detachable rear gear hanger.
- Fork: Zoom suspension fork with adjustable preload.
- Wheels: 26" Coyote MTB-XC 36 hole rims with quick release front hub. 26" X 2.10" black white stripe tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano STI EZ-Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney TX rear derailleur. Shimano front derailleur. 14-28T freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Shimano FCM131 triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Front and rear Clarks mechanically actuated disc brakes. Shimano 3 finger alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with 600mm MTB lo-riser handlebars.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 18kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745