B Grade Concept Graffiti 20" Girls Mountain Bike
SAVE: 59% or £95.04
B Grade Concept Graffiti 20" Girls BMX Bike
The Concept Graffiti bike is a stylish girls BMX, for the young lady trying to show off her ability.
The Graffiti is constucted from hi-tensile steel, making it a durable bike which can be enjoyed on even the roughest track's. With large 20" wheels with pink rims, the Graffiti includes a solid black chainguard with Graffiti decals, with matching stem pad and saddle. In addition it comes with a single speed 18 tooth freewheel for acceleration and features powerful V type brakes with adjustable 2 finger brake levers for small hands, enabling your child to be in full control of the bike.
The Graffiti is also extremely safe, including non-slip black pedals to ensure your child doesn't lose grip, whilst delivering an ultra smooth ride from full bearing hubs, bottom bracket and headset. The 20" wheel bike is suitable for riders aged 7 to 9 years.
- Frame: Boys Hi-Tensile Steel BMX Frame.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Steel.
- Wheels: 20" Pink Rims with Black Hubs and 18" x 2.1" Black Tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear V-brakes with alloy adjustable Brake 2 finger levers.
- Gears: Single speed with an 18 Tooth Freewheel, 36 Tooth Chainring and a 140mm forged one piece crank.
- Chainguard: Black plastic solid Chainguard with graffiti decals, full bearing bottom bracket.
- Steering: Steel Freestyle handlebar with 4-Bolt BMX Stem and matching Grips, full bearing hubs.
- Saddle: Concept graffiti saddle with a Black seat post.
- Features: Non-slip black pedals, handlebar/top tube/stem pads.
- Age Range: 7-9 years.
- Frame size: 10".
- Colour: White frame with a Pink fork.
- Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.