B Grade Concept Bolt 14" Boys Mountain Bike suit 4-6yrs
SAVE: 50% or £60.04
B Grade Concept Bolt 14" Boys Mountain Bike
Now here's a brand new boys model from bike geeks at Concept. You will definitely be on track to break some records with this one. The Bolt comes equipped with a strong high tensile steel frame, front and rear chrome calliper brakes to scrub off all that speed. Smooth rolling full bearing wheels with lightweight alloy rims, a robust full bearing bottom bracket, full bearing headset and chunky pneumatic tyres. It comes with removable training wheels and a comfy two tone padded saddle. It looks stunning in a gloss black and white livery with striking lime green trim.
- Model Type: Boys 14" wheel mountain bike.
- Frame Construction: High tensile steel with oversize tubing.
- Forks: Unicrown high tensile steel with straight fork blades.
- Frame Size: 10" to suit 4 to 6 years approx.
- Wheel Size: 14" with a 17.5" stand over height.
- Gear System: Single speed with bearing freewheel.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight green alloy 16 hole rims, pneumatic 14" X 2.25" black wall tyres. Full bearing hubs.
- Brakes: Front and rear caliper type brakes with adjustable reach resin levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable quill type stem with mid-rise gloss black handle bars.
- Additional: Fully enclosed chainguard with Bolt graphics. Two tone padded saddle. Black adjustable seatpost. Complete with matching removable stabilisers.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black and White with green decals.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.
- Weight: 10 kgs.
- Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, training wheels, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.