B Grade 2018 Diamondback Heist 3.0 Hard Tail 27.5" Wheel Mountain Bike 22" Grey
SAVE: 32% or £320.05
The New HEIST 3.0+ is trail ready, it features MYERS DNA frame design with added PLUS size geometry, 120mm travel Rockshox Recon RL Soloair forks, WTB Ranger tyres and Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain.
- Alloy Butted Hydrofomed frame tubing for a lighter, more responsive and durable bike.
- Rockshox RECON RL soloair 120mm travel Suspension Forks to tame the toughest terrain.
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 gearing creating smooth, precise and efficient gear shifting.
- RaceFace Cockpit Controls, for point and aim precision steering.
- WTB Ranger 27.5x2.8 PLUS sized tyres, a low tread profile tyre which is at home on the single track as well in the most technically demanding trails lines.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Material: Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed.
- Wheel size: 27 inch Wheel.
- Stem: Race Face RIDE.
- Handlebars: Race Face RIDE 740mm Wide, 25mm Rise, 6-Deg Bend.
- Grips: DB Trail Grip.
- Saddle: Diamondback MTB.
- Seatpost: Remote Dropper, 412mm x 30.9mm.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy with QR.
- Frame: Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, BOOST spacing, Tapered Headtube, Forged 148x12mm Dropouts.
- Fork: Rockshox Recon RL Soloair 120mm BOOST forks.
- Headset: 1.5 - 1-1/8" Tapered.
- Shift Levers: Shimano SLX 1x11 Speed Rapid Fire.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT Shadow Plus.
- Front Brake: Shimano AM315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Rear Brake: Shimano AM315 Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
- Crankset: Diamondback 2pc BOOST 175mm 32T.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Outboard Type.
- Freewheel/Cassette: Sunrace 11-42T Black Cassette.
- Chain: KMC X11.93.
- Pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins.
- Front Hub: Diamondback sealed BOOST 110x15mm, 32H.
- Rear Hub: Diamondback sealed BOOST 148x12mm, 32H.
- Rims: 29 PLUS WTB Scraper I40 32H.
- Spokes: 14G Black.
- Front Tyre: WTB Ranger 27.5x2.80.
- Rear Tyre: WTB Ranger 27.5x2.80.
- Inner Tubes: Presta Valve 27 PLUS.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.