B Grade 2017 Viking Veneto 16" Ladies Traditional 7 Speed Bike Blue RRP £279.99
SAVE: 46% or £130.04
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Comfort, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
B Grade 2017 Viking Veneto Ladies Traditional 7 Speed Bike Blue
The Viking Veneto might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. The Veneto combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard and a front basket, with modern alloy rims and powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute, the Veneto comes equipped to meet your needs with full chromo-plastic mudguards, front basket, rear alloy carrier rack and a comfy saddle.
- Model Type: Seven speed traditional ladies town and country bike.
- Frame: Hi Tensile steel. Low Step Over Top Tube.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel.
- Wheel Size: 700c with 38c all black wall trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano seven speed indexed gears with Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear shifter. Shimano 14/28T freewheel. Steel single 46T chainring with alloy cranks. Thun cartridge bb set.
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight alloy rims with small flange hubs.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: City style handlebar, short reach stem with comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Full chromo-plastic mudguards, full chainguard, comfort saddle, rear alloy pannier rack, front basket with support and alloy propstand.
- Frame Colour: Midnight Blue.
- Fork Colour: Midnight Blue.
- Weight: 19kg.
- Cycle Condition :This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.