B Grade 2017 Viking Tuscany 18" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike Mint Green
SAVE: 52% or £140.04
B Grade 2017 Viking Tuscany 16" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike Mint Green
A new model in the 2017 Viking line up, the Tuscany combines the practicalities of the slightly larger 700c wheel with the traditional features of low step frame. Fitted with simple to use Shimano 6 speed push button gearing, this bike is perfect for the short leisure ride, a quick shop or the daily commute. The Tuscany has everything you need, full length chromoplastic guards, a rear four point fixing luggage rack and a useful fold away side stand. The retro style swept back handlebars are adjustable for height and angle, the ergonomic padded saddle also adjusts to give you the most comfortable riding position. Sporting a gorgeous mint green livery with some nice touches like matching grips, basket and saddle and airstream chainguard. The new Tuscany looks as good as it rides.
- Model Type: 6 speed traditional ladies town and country bike.
- Frame: Hi Tensile steel "Town and Country" single drop braced traditional low step-over.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel. Unicrown. Ovalized fork blades.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 6 speed indexed gears with push button gear shifter. 6 speed 14/28 freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur. Satin finish 46T chainring with chrome cranks. Thun cartridge bottom bracket set.
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight double wall alloy 36 hole rims. 700c black Trekking tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height quill stem with Hi-rise comfort swept chrome back handlebars. Comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Full length chromoplastic mudguards, airstream chainguard. Rear alloy pannier rack with satin finish and bungee straps. Alloy propstand.
- Weight: 17.kg approx.
- Frame Colour: Mint Green.
- Fork Colour: Mint Green.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745