B Grade 2017 Viking Belgravia Girls Traditional Dutch Bike 20" Wheel Blue
SAVE: 52% or £120.04
Here is a version of the new Belgravia especially for the younger rider. It's
a single speed young ladies bike for 9 to 11 years that combines the best
aspects from both Dutch and British traditional bikes. With a low step over
frame and rear swept handlebars it offers an upright, more dignified riding
Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops with mum or a family spin in the countryside. The Belgravia comes fully equipped to meet your daily requirements with powerful alloy V brakes, lightweight alloy rims, full mudguards, a rear pannier rack and swept back bars. The traditional look of the Belgravia is complimented by a front mounted basket, matching grips and Viking comfort saddle and the gorgeous paintwork.
- Steel town-and-country frame with low step-over top tube.
- Shimano 6-speed gearset with Thumbshifter Plus gear lever and full chainguard.
- Alloy V-type brakes.
- 20" silver alloy wheels with white wall tyres.
- Comfort saddle and grips, rear luggage carrier, full mudguards, kickstand, and front basket.
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile traditional frame, with a low step over top tube.
- Fork: Hi-tensile 20” wheel.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed, with a Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever and a 14/28 freewheel.
- Chainset: Steel single 36T, with enclosed chainguard. Thun cartridge bb set.
- Wheels: 20” alloy 36 hole double wall rims with 20” x 1.75” white wall tyres.
- Brakes: Alloy V brake with alloy brake levers.
- Steering: City style handlebar, short reach stem with comfort grips.
- Saddle: Girls comfort saddle with a chrome seat post.
- Additional: Full mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front basket.
- Colour: Pastel Blue.
- Weight: 13.00kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.