B Grade 2017 Dahon Vybe 20" Wheel D7 7 Speed Folding Bike Matte Black
SAVE: 20% or £100.05
In 1982 Dr. Hon introduced the first Dahon
folding bicycle to worldwide acclaim. At design competitions
around the world, the first Dahon folding bicycle proceeded to
win award after award. Full of optimism, Dr. Hon visited major
bicycle manufacturers around the world, hoping to find a company
to either license his design or build the bike for him. But not
surprisingly, none of big companies were interested in his
revolutionary new idea.
Undaunted and committed to his vision of environmentally-sustainable transportation, Dr. Hon decided to risk everything and build the bike himself. He quit his job, gathered $3 million dollars in venture funding, re-located to Taiwan, and built a factory. By 1983, Dahon folding bicycles were rolling off the assembly line.
Today, over two million bicycles later, we can proudly say that Dahon has made a difference. From San Francisco to Amsterdam to Rio de Janeiro to Tokyo, people are using our bicycles to get from point A to point B. Governments are integrating portable folding bicycles into their plans for mass transportation. And every one of those big bicycle companies that Dr. Hon visited 25 years ago have now jumped on the folding bike bandwagon.
B Grade Dahon Vybe 20" Wheel D7 7 Speed Folding Bike Matte Black
This folder offers convenience and true riding comfort at a surprisingly low price. The Vybe D7 boasts long-lasting components from a Radius® handlepost to Fusion® and V-Clamp technologies.
- Folded Size : 30 x 80 x 66 cm (11.8" x 31.5" x 26").
- Wheel size: 20".
- 7 Speed Shimano gearing with twist shifter.
- Patented Radius handle post, made from forged aluminium, provides a stiff and strong connection to the frame and fork.
- Alloy V-brakes.
- 7-Speed Shimano FT35 rear derailleur.
- Dahon II Frame Geometry enables a pleasant, safe and harmonious ride.
- Colour: Matte Black.
- Max rider weight: 105kg (231 lbs).
- Weight: 12.3kg (27.12lbs).
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Delivered in folded state. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.