B Grade 2017 Coyote Shasta 18" Hardtail Gents 650B 27.5" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 60% or £240.04
Coyote Mountain Bikes
Back with a bite! The 2017 Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by our team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, has been painstakingly developed in an effort to create the perfect bike for every budget. The 2017 Coyote range includes, 26inch, 650b and 29er wheeled bikes. For younger riders the Coyote Cubs provide great handling aluminium frames kids bikes in 16", 20" and 24" wheel sizes.
B Grade Coyote 24sp Shasta Gents 650B Aluminium Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Shasta lies a responsive lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Suntour suspension fork, to take the edge off the bumps. Specification highlights include a 24 speed Shimano drive train for easy gear selection, mechanical disc brakes that provide fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole Coyote double double wall rims with a quick release front hub, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle, cables and an alloy handlebar/stem combo. a great value entry level trail bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing. Replaceable alloy gear hanger.
- Fork: Suntour Suspension 650B, adjustable with mechanical lockout.
- Wheels: 650B Coyote double wall aluminium rims, 32 hole, black spokes, with 650B (27.5”) x 2.10” black tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed with Shimano STI EZ-Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and rear derailleur. Shimano 11-30T 8 speed cassette.
- Chainset: Shimano triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed Thun cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brake with Shimano brake levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with oversize riser handlebars. ATB style grips.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post. Toe clips and straps.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: White.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.