B Grade 2016 Raleigh Chic 20" Wheel Girls Aluminium Bicycle 7-9yrs
SAVE: 32% or £70.05
B Grade Raleigh Chic 20" Wheel Girls Aluminium Bicycle
Using aluminium frame technology, the Chic is lightweight and easy to handle. Finished in exciting new colours the Chic is designed for getting you to the beach, park or shops in style, complete with a kickstand to keep your bike looking shiny and new.
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of cycling without stabilisers an aluminium frame is ideal it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. The Chic frame has been designed with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily.
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance.
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands.
- Handlebars for a more upright riding position, as your child grows in confidence and they begin to ride on the roads this style of handlebar allows your child to be more aware of things around them whilst riding.
- Aluminium double wall CNC rims; yet another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes the aluminium rim with CNC sides gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against. As an extra style feature we added the painted inner rim to soften the wheel package.
- Aluminium prop stand; a feature fitted as standard on all our Raleigh girl's bikes. Using the prop stand the bike can be stood up to keep it clean and to prevent damage which can happen if the bike is dropped onto the floor.
- Junior non slip pedals; a safety feature Raleigh has been fitting to Children's bikes for years, they are fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the stunning design will remain undamaged for years to follow.
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, tyres and brake cables, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
- Gender: Girls.
- Wheel size: 20 inch Wheel.
- Leg size: 49cm - 55cm.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, low step-through, oval downtube.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel, rigid, 28.6mm.
- Headset: Steel 9pc.
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tournery ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift.
- Brake Levers: Resin bracket aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6 speed, super short cage.
- Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator.
- Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake.
- Crankset: Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 140mm aluminium crank, silver.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc.
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28.
- Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed.
- Pedals: Resin junior, rubber non slip pads, 9/16", black/orange.
- Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, silver.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, silver.
- Rims: Aluminium 20" double wall 36h, CNC sides.
- Spokes: Silver 14g.
- Front Tyre: 20 x 2.125, black, colourline.
- Rear Tyre: 20 x 2.125, black, colourline.
- Inner Tubes: Standard 20" schrader valve.
- Stem: Steel, 22.2mm.
- Handlebars: Steel, 540mm wide, 30mm rise.
- Grips: Junior, 90/75mm, Chic printed, stitched.
- Saddle: Chic printed, steel rail CP, coloured bumpers.
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 27.2 x 250mm, silver.
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 31.8.
- Extras: Aluminium kick stand.
Cycle Condition: This item is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars. General torque testing of nuts and bolts required. Gears and brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.