B Grade 2015 Viking Vuelta 53cm Gents 14 Speed Aluminium Road Race Bike
SAVE: 56% or £240.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Comfort, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
Soiled 2015 Viking Vuelta Gents 14 Speed Aluminium 700c Road Race Bike
The Viking Vuelta receives a face lift for 2015. Now sporting a stylish curved top tube the 2015 Viking Vuelta is the perfect bike for anyone looking to get into road cycling. With 14 speed Shimano indexed gears turning power into speed, 700c lightweight double wall wheels and a lightweight aluminium frame with Viking road race geometry to save weight, it's perfect for the entry level rider looking to get a more professional feel for their money. The Vuelta also features a Viking road saddle with micro adjustable positioning and a short drop handlebar with an alloy a-head road stem. The stunning platinum grey paint finish is complimented by the neat selection of colour co-ordinated parts with a professional race look. The Viking Vuelta is a step above the Viking Roubaix.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminium compact geometry gents road frame with curved top tube. Includes bottle bosses, seat stay carrier bosses and a low stack cartridge headset.
- Fork: 700c hi-tensile road fork.
- Gears: Shimano 14 speed with Shimano A070 handlebar shifters with optical gear display, Shimano front & rear derailleurs, KMC chain and Shimano 14-28T freewheel.
- Chainset: Shimano aluminium 42/52t chainset with 170mm cranks, chainring chainguard and cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels: Viking 700c alloy high double wall 36 hole CNC rims with alloy front quick release and rear nutted hubs.
- Tyres: 700c x 23c black road tyres.
- Brakes: Alloy Dual pivot caliper brakes with alloy STI levers.
- Steering: 410mm short drop handlebar with an alloy a-head stem. Black tape.
- Saddle: Viking road sports saddle with a black alloy micro adjust seat post.
- Features: Black non-slip road pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition :This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.