B Grade 2015 Raleigh Strada 4 Gents 18" Automatix Chain Drive Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 45% or £250.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
B Grade 2015 Raleigh Strada 4 Gents Automatix Chain Drive Hybrid Bike
Raleigh Strada bikes are built to be sleek, stylish and agile around town. These functional bikes are lightweight and easily upgradeable, ready for your individual choice of mudguards and carriers. Our latest frame design benefits from hydro-forming technologies for added strength and selected models have double butted tubing for extra lightness and a more responsive feel.
The new Raleigh Strada 4 is designed to get you around the city in the simplest way possible, the alloy frame is fitted with SRAM 2 speed Automatix hub powerful disc brakes and puncture resistant tyres Keep it Simple Stupid is the mantra applied to this fast city bike. The SRAM Automatix hub gear automatically changes to a higher gear at about 15kph; this gives you a low gear to get away fast from the lights and then switches up to allow you to accelerate through traffic. Disc brakes and Schwalbe tyres fitted with puncture resistant strips reduce the maintenance time and keep you riding. The lightweight stylish double butted alloy frame is fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can easily set it up to keep you dry and carry your laptop or files.
- Model Type: Mens lightweight hybrid bicycle with SRAM Automatix gearing.
- Frame: Strada C 6061 double butted aluminium city frame. Mudguard, pannier bosses and bottle cage bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid aluminium city fork.
- Gear System: SRAM Automatix internal hub gear. SRAM 21T offset. SRAM PC1N chain. RSP single speed alloy chainset. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Wheel Specification: Accedo disc rims with rear SRAM Automatix 2 speed hub and SRAM front hub. Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall. Stainless steel spokes. Presta valve tubes.
- Brakes: Strada cable actuated disc brakes. Alloy brake levers with reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: RSP aluminium comfort bar and ahead stem. Ergonomic grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh Strada T saddle. Aluminium RSP micro adjust seatpost. Raleigh city alloy cage pedals.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Blue.
- Weight: Approx. 13kg.
- Cycle Condition : B Grade. This bike is mechanically perfect but may have some cosmetic damage to frame and or forks. It has a manufacturers full warranty. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.