2018 Viking Westminster 18" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike
SAVE: 38% or £87.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
2018 Viking Westminster Ladies 6 Speed Traditional Bike
The Westminster is a member of the Viking Heritage range and borrows a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. It combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard, stout rear luggage rack with modern alloy rims, powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. With a comfortable upright riding position the Westminster is a great way to travel, from the occasional jaunt to the shops or for a daily commute.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over. Curved double braced downtube.
- Frame Size: 18".
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with ovalised fork blades.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight 36 hole double wall alloy rims. front and rear full bearing steel hubs. Kenda 26" x 1.75" gumwall retro trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Six speed indexed gears with Shimano thumb shift gear shifter. 14-28T bearing freewheel. Shimano Tourney TZ rear derailleur. KMC chain. Thun cartridge bearing bottom bracket.46T chainwheel with 170mm cranks.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V brakes with 3 finger alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height chrome quill stem with city style 545mm chrome comfort handlebars.
- Additional Information: Full length mudguards, chainguard and a four point rear pannier rack with luggage straps. Viking ladies tan comfort saddle with matching grips. Chrome seatpost with alloy seat clamp. Alloy kickstand. Non-slip trekking style pedals.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.