2018 Viking Metropolis 20" Wheel 6 Speed Folding Bike Green
SAVE: 15% or £37.50
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
Viking Metropolis 20" Wheel 6 Speed Folding Bike
When you tire of sitting in traffic, your daily walk to the tube or perhaps just looking for a bike that will not swallow your space then it might be time to consider a Viking folding bicycle. The Metropolis is built around a solid high tensile steel folding frame. It features a Shimano 6 speed indexed transmission with intuitive thumb shifting. Other features include lightweight alloy rims, folding handlebar stem, folding right-hand pedal and powerful alloy V brakes. The Metropolis comes fully equipped with a handy rear luggage rack with straps, full length mudguards and a practical side stand. The high rise folding handlebar stem and adjustable ergonomic saddle provides a comfortable upright seating position, easy on the back, easy to ride and easy to store.
- Model Type: Six speed steel folder to suit riders 150cm to 175cm.
- Approximate Folding Time: 20 seconds.
- Frame Size: 13".
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel low step over with fast-fold mechanism.
- Forks: Hi-tensile steel unicrown. Full bearing headset.
- Wheel Size: 20" x 1.75" black city tyres with white wall sides.
- Gear System: Shimano indexed thumb shifter with Shimano 6 speed gears. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur. KMC chain. 48T chainwheel and 14-28T bearing freewheel. Cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Alloy 36 hole black rims. Full bearing frnt and rear steel hubs.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V brakes with 3 finger alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Folding stem with low rise handlebars. Dual density comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Pannier rack with luggage straps. Front and rear mudguards. Kickstand. Quick release seat clamp. Viking comfort saddle. Right hand folding pedal.
- Folded Dimensions: 32" x 21" x 24".
- Weight: 16kg.
- Frame Colour: Green.
- Fork Colour: Green.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.