2018 Viking Belgravia Ladies Traditional Heritage 26" Wheel 6 Speed Bike Red
SAVE: 23% or £60.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton
in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of
top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings still embody those core qualities, as cycling in the UK has developed Viking has looked to widen it's range to meet demands of modern cyclists. Now designed in Manchester the 2018 Viking range includes Road, Gravel, Fixed Wheel, Hybrid, Heritage, Electric Bikes, Folders and Tandems.
Viking Belgravia Ladies Traditional Bike
The design of the Viking Belgravia bike draws upon the classic "Oma" Dutch bikes, to provide a British take on the everyday city bike. With a comfortable upright riding position and low step over frame, the stylish Belgravia comes equipped with everything you need for life in the city and beyond. A full chainguard, to keep clothes free from oil and muck, front and rear mudguards for the days when the rain arrives. A rear pannier rack, means you can add bags for your commute, picnic or shopping. There's even a basket up front to complete the vintage look. At the heart of the Belgravia lies a hi-tensile steel frame equipped with a Shimano six speed drive train, alloy V brakes to slow you down and, of course, most importantly a comfy saddle.
- Model Type : Traditional ladies bike.
- Frame :Hi Tensile steel with low step-over.
- Fork : Hi Tensile steel.
- Wheel Size :26".
- Gear System :Shimano six speed indexed gears with thumb shifter.6 Speed 14-28 freewheel. 46 Tooth Single chainring. Shimano rear derailleur.
- Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight 36 hole alloy rims with Trekking tyres.
- Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable height quill stem with Hi-rise comfort chrome handlebars.
- Additional Information :Full length mudguards, chainguard, Viking comfort saddle, rear pannier rack, front basket, alloy propstand.
- Weight :17.4kg.
- Frame Colour :Red.
- Fork Colour :Red.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.