2017 Viking Westminster 18" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike
SAVE: 39% or £90.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing materials and processes.
2017 Viking Westminster Ladies 6 Speed Traditional Bike
The Westminster is a member of the Viking Heritage range and borrows a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. It combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard and a stout rear luggage rack with modern alloy rims, powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. With a comfortable upright riding position the Westminster is a great way to travel, from the occasional jaunt to the shops or for a daily commute.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel traditional frame with low step-over. Curved double braced downtube.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with ovalised fork blades.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight 36 hole alloy rims. 26" x 1.75" gumwall retro trekking tyres.
- Gear System: Six speed indexed gears with Shimano thumb shift gear shifter. 14-28T freewheel. Shimano Tourney TZ rear derailleur. KMC chain. 46T chainwheel with 170mm cranks.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V brakes with 3 finger alloy levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height chrome quill stem with city style chrome comfort handlebars.
- Additional Information: Full length mudguards, chainguard and a four point rear pannier rack with luggage straps. Viking ladies tan comfort saddle with matching grips. Chrome seatpost with alloy seat clamp. Alloy kickstand. Non-slip trekking style pedals.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745