Viking Quo Vadis Ladies 21sp Hybrid Trekking Bike
SAVE: 46% or £130.04
The Viking Quo Vadis is a well equipped trekking bike, for on road weekend adventures and further. A wide range of Shimano gears means that you’ll be able to climb and descend comfortably. Full mudguards help keep the elements at bay, and a rear pannier rack allow you to carry luggage.
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel MTB frame.
- Fork: 700c hi-tensile steel rigid fork.
- Gears: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters, Shimano Tourney rear derailleur, and Shimano 14-28 tooth freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Three piece 28/38/48 tooth triple chainset with 170mm cranks. Thun cartridge bottom bracket set.
- Wheels: 700c lightweight alloy 36 hole double wall black rims. Quick release front hub. 700 x 38c black tyres.
- Brakes: Promax alloy V brake with Shimano alloy brake levers.
- Steering: Low rise handlebars, alloy ahead stem and comfort grips. Full bearing headset.
- Saddle: Trekking saddle with an alloy micro adjust seat post.
- Features: Trekking style dual density pedals. Full chromoplastic mudguards. Rear carrier with bungee straps.
- Colour: Matt Grey frame and fork.
- Weight: 19kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745