2017 Viking Manhattan Ladies 21sp Aluminium Urban Trekking Bike
SAVE: 50% or £150.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing materials and processes.
2017 Viking Manhattan Gents 21sp Aluminium Urban Trekking Bike
The Manhattan is built around Vikings lightweight aluminium sports hybrid frame making it fast and nimble on the road or light rough. It has all the bosses necessary if you feel the need to fit mudguards for the wet or panniers for extra luggage capacity. The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, push button gear selectors, bullet proof Shimano front and rear derailleurs, smooth running Shimano 7 speed freewheel and a lightweight Shimano triple chainset. This 21 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest slopes or eat up the miles on the black stuff. The Manhattan is fitted with strong, double wall, lightweight alloy wheels with CNC braking surfaces so the powerful alloy V brakes can stop you on a pin in all conditions. An adjustable ergonomic saddle and low rise handlebars means the Manhattan is easy and comfortable to ride. A capable sports hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions.
- Frame: Viking womens specific aluminium sports hybrid. Mudguard and 4 point pannier bosses. Replaceable dropout. Bottle cage bosses.
- Fork: 700c hi-tensile steel rigid fork. Straight fork blades.
- Gears: Shimano 21 speed with Shimano EZ-Fire shifters, Shimano Tourney rear derailleur, and Shimano 7 speed 14-28 tooth freewheel. KMC chain.
- Chainset: Shimano triple chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. Thun cartridge bottom bracket set.
- Wheels: 700c Viking RW7.0 lightweight alloy double wall 36 hole black rims with CNC braking surfaces. Quick release front and rear alloy hubs. 700 x 38c black trail tyres.
- Brakes: Promax alloy V brake with Shimano alloy brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Low rise handlebars, alloy ahead stem and comfort grips. Full bearing headset.
- Saddle: Trekking ergonomic comfort saddle with an alloy micro adjust seat post.
- Additional: Trekking style dual density platform pedals.
- Frame Colour: Mint.
- Fork Colour: Matt black.
- Weight: 16kg approx.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary. Brakes and gears may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.