2017 Viking Belgravia 18" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike Neapolitan
SAVE: 38% or £100.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing materials and processes.
Viking Belgravia Ladies 6 Speed Traditional Bike
Revamped for 2017. The Viking Belgravia might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from retro British bikes. It combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard and a front basket, with modern alloy rims, powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. Based on the very popular Prelude, the Belgravia offers a new Shimano six speed thumb push button gear selection.
The Belgravia now comes with a new "Town and Country" double curve, braced retro frame to enhance that vintage feel. Mudguards are finished in pastel pink and the front wicker look basket sits on pastel blue painted supports. The white wall tyres, tan saddle and grips further enhance the retro theme.
- Model Type :Six speed traditional ladies town and country bike
- Frame :Hi Tensile steel "Town and Country" double curve, braced with traditional low step-over.
- Fork : Hi Tensile steel. Ovalized fork blades.
- Wheel Size :26".
- Gear System :Shimano six speed indexed gears with new thumb shift gear shifter. 6 speed freewheel. Shimano Tourney TZ rear derailleur. Chrome finish 170mm cranks. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight double wall alloy rims with small flange hubs. 26" white wall retro Trekking tyres.
- Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem :Chrome adjustable height quill stem with chrome Hi-rise comfort swept back handlebars.
- Additional Information :Full length pink mudguards, pastel yellow chainguard, Viking tan comfort saddle. Chrome seatpost. Rear 4 point fixing pannier rack in matching pastel blue paint finish with luggage straps, wicker look basket with matching pastel supports. Tan grips. Alloy propstand.
- Weight :17.4kg.
- Frame Colour :Neapolitan.
- Fork Colour :Pastel Yellow.
- Cycle Condition :New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.