2017 Raleigh Helion 1.0 Hardtail Gents Mountain Bike
SAVE: 10% or £26.00
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
For 2017 Raleigh have 5 models in their off road hard tail series. There are 3 gents 27.5" wheel bikes and 2 women's 26" wheel models. They all feature lightweight aluminium 6061 frames and Shimano transmission systems. These models are ideally suited to the rider who wants quality components at an affordable price. Perfect entry level bicycles.
2017 Raleigh Helion 1.0 Hard tail Gents Mountain Bike
The new 2017 Helion 1.0 is Raleighs entry level gents bike. It features a lightweight aluminium frame matched to a Shimano 18 speed gear set, it's ready to handle the daily commute or the weekend trail ride. Gear selection is easy with the Shimano EF push button shifters. Stopping is taken care by a pair of powerful V type brakes, good in all conditions. Seat and handlebars height are adjustable so you can fine tune for comfort.
- Model Type: Gents hard tail mountain bicycle.
- Frame: Aluminium AL6061 with tapered top and down tube and oversize seat tube. Replaceable gear hanger. Rear mudguard and rear pannier bosses.
- Fork: Straight blade MTB fork with 1" full bearing headset. Mudguard bosses.
- Wheels: 27.5" aluminium 36 hole single wall rims on small flange nutted hubs. Slim Block 27.5" X 2.10" MTB tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 18 speed indexed with Shimano EF shifters, 170mm 42/32/22T compact triple chainset, Shimano MF-TZ30 14-34T freewheel. Shimano TZ-31 rear derailleur. Shimano TZ-30 front derailleur. KMC chain. Semi-sealed bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Powerful alloy V-brakes. Shimano EF40 brake levers with reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh adjustable height quill stem with 660mm low-rise bars and Raleigh MTB comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh Helion padded saddle on alloy 31.6mm seatpost. Alloy seat clamp. Resin MTB pedals with moulded pins.
- Frame Colour: Green.
- Fork Colour: Green.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.