2017 Raleigh Caprice Ladies Classic Lifestyle Traditional Bike Mint
SAVE: 9% or £28.05
Elegant and graceful the Raleigh Caprice is designed for travelling in comfort and style, perfectly combining modern components with retro styling. Available in colours inspired by the catwalk, finished with features designed to compliment you.
- The classic steel twin tube shaped frame has relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position, with extra design features of internal cables and a steering limiter.
- The rear brake and derailleur cables are routed inside the frame for low maintenance, to help reduce any trapped clothing incidents and to achieve a cleaner 'cable free' look to your new bike.
- When you stand up your bike using the aluminium propstand, sometimes the front wheel will randomly move to the right or left, a steering limiter will stop this little annoyance.
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing.
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance.
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours.
- Frame: Raleigh Classic steel twin tube low step women's frame, internal rear brake and derailleur cables, steering limiter.
- Fork: Raleigh steel classic 700c, rigid, 28.6mm.
- Headset: 1" threaded, chrome RAT240.
- Stem: Steel, trekking, 40mm ext, 30 degree rise, 22.2mm, silver GNJ116.
- Handlebars: Steel, city, 545mm wide, CP RNH360.
- Grips: Stitched, 90/135mm, brown WAGG105.
- Saddle: Raleigh classic comfort, CP rail and springs, brown WBZP295.
- Seatpost: Aluminium, micro adjust, 25.4 x 300mm, silver GFS120.
- Seat clamp: Aluminium 28.6mm, silver PCB0286S.
- Shift levers: Shimano Tournery SL-RS35-7R, 7 speed Revoshift AMSLRS47P7A.
- Right shift lever: Shimano Tournery SL-RS35-7R, 7 speed Revoshift AMSLRS47P7A.
- Brake levers: Aluminium lever, resin bracket RKL463.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-TX31, 6/7 speed, direct attachment AMRDTX35D.
- Front brake: Aluminium V-brake, silver RKD431.
- Rear brake: Aluminium V-brake, silver RKD431.
- Chainwheel: 42T steel chainwheel, 170mm aluminium crank, silver FCT2442S.
- Crankset: 42T steel chainwheel, 170mm aluminium crank, silver FCT2442S.
- Left hand crank: 170mm aluminium crank, silver FCT2442S.
- Chain ring: 3/32" x 42T steel chainwheel FCT2442S.
- Bottom bracket: Square taper, 118mm RBT224.
- Freewheel/cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ21, 7 speed, 14-28 AMCSHG507228E.
- Chain: KMC KMCZ51.
- Pedals: Resin trekking, 9/16", black REA268.
- Front wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub RGH930.
- Rear wheel: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated, aluminium nutted hub RGR930.
- Front hub: Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver.
- Rear hub: Aluminium 36h, nutted, silver.
- Rims: Aluminium 700c double wall 36h, machined side wall, colour coordinated.
- Spokes: UCP 14g.
- Front tyre: Innova IA-2403, 700x38c, full cream SCH7913.
- Rear tyre: Innova IA-2403, 700x38c, full cream SCH7913.
- Inner tubes: 700 x 38 presta valve TA405.
- Front mudguard: Steel, classic, colour coordinated, aluminium nose WAMG69F.
- Rear mudguard: Steel, classic, colour coordinated WAMG69R.
- Chainguard: Aluminium 42T, classic, colour coordinated WACD138.
- Extras: Aluminium kickstand, Ding dong bell, front mudguard rear flap, steering limiter, rear round reflector, mudguard fittings APS148.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.