2017 Diamondback Sync 1.0 Women's Hard Tail 27.5" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 10% or £36.00
Diamondback Cycles Established 1978 Diamondback was founded in 1978 by a small United States west coast distributor Western States Industries (WSI) who originally sold road bikes under the Centurion brand and later introduced BMX under the Diamondback brand. From 2009 onwards, we see Diamondback bikes represented by trials legend Martyn Ashton and his Ashton/Diamondback team who propelled dirt and slopestyle star Sam Pilgrim onto the world scene. This multi talented mix of riders also put Diamondback in front of millions of consumers at the famous Animal/Relentless Bike Tour.
Sync 1.0 650B Front Suspension Mountain Bike
The New SYNC 1.0 is the ideal bike for starting out in the rugged world of Mountain biking, its tough alloy frame will take the abuse but it is still lightweight, also its suspension forks, lockout equipped, will help tame the track and trail ahead.
- Alloy Butted Hydrofomed frame tubing for a lighter, more responsive and durable bike.
- Lockout equipped suspension forks deliver a smooth ride on varying terrain.
- Shimano 21-speed derailleurs for smooth gear shifting.
- Tektro Novela mechanical disc brakes, offer a powerful and controlled braking action.
- Double walled 27.5 rims offer a lightweight yet stiff built wheel for precise steering.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Material: Aluminium 6061 Hydroformed.
- Wheel size: 27 inch Wheel.
- Stem: Diamondback Forged Aluminium.
- Handlebars: Alloy Riser , 640mm Wide, 12mm Rise, 6-Deg Bend.
- Grips: DB Trail Grip.
- Saddle: Diamondback Women's MTB.
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 31.6x350mm.
- Seat Clamp: Alloy with QR.
- Frame: Alloy Butted Hydrofomed Tubing, Integrated Headset, Forged Dropouts.
- Fork: Lockout Equiped Suspension.
- Headset: 1-1/8"Semi-Integrated Threadless.
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF-51 Easyfire, 21 speed.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX-35 Tourney.
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX-50 Tourney.
- Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake.
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brake.
- Crankset: Triple 24x34x42T, 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Semi Sealed Cartridge 122mm.
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano 14-34T.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Resin Composite Platform with moulded pins.
- Front Hub: Aluminium QR, 36H.
- Rear Hub: Aluminium Screw On, QR 36H.
- Rims: 27.5" Aluminium Double Wall, Custom Decals.
- Spokes: 14G Black.
- Front Tyre: MTB 27.5 x 2.10.
- Rear Tyre: MTB 27.5 x 2.10.
- Inner Tubes: Presta Valve 27.5".
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2017 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up
by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the
bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked
bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front
wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.