2017 Coyote Spokane Hardtail Gents 650B 27.5" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 52% or £260.04
Coyote Mountain Bikes
Back with a bite! The 2017 Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by our team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, has been painstakingly developed in an effort to create the perfect bike for every budget. The 2017 Coyote range includes, 26inch, 650b and 29er wheeled bikes. For younger riders the Coyote Cubs provide great handling aluminium frames kids bikes in 16", 20" and 24" wheel sizes.
Coyote 24sp Spokane Gents 650B Aluminium Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Spokane lies a responsive lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Suntour XCT suspension fork, to take the edge off the bumps. Specification highlights include a 24 speed Shimano drive train for easy gear selection, hydraulic disc brakes that provide fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole Coyote double double wall rims with a quick release front hub, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle, cables and an alloy handlebar/stem combo. a great value entry level trail bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing. Replaceable alloy gear hanger.
- Fork: Suntour XCT Suspension 650B, adjustable with hydraulic lockout.
- Wheels: 650B Coyote double wall aluminium rims, 32 hole, black spokes, with 650B (27.5”) x 2.10” black tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano Altus 24 speed with Shimano STI EZ-Fire shifters. Shimano 11-30T 8 speed cassette.
- Chainset: Shimano triple chainset. Sealed Shimano cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brake and levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with oversize riser handlebars. ATB style grips.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post. Toe clips and straps.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm Allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.