2017 Coyote Shasta Hardtail Gents 650B 27.5" Wheel Mountain Bike
SAVE: 55% or £219.99
Coyote Mountain Bikes
Back with a bite! The 2017 Coyote mountain bike range has been designed by our team of riders here in the UK. Each model in the range, has been painstakingly developed in an effort to create the perfect bike for every budget. The 2017 Coyote range includes, 26inch, 650b and 29er wheeled bikes. For younger riders the Coyote Cubs provide great handling aluminium frames kids bikes in 16", 20" and 24" wheel sizes.
Coyote 24sp Shasta Gents 650B Aluminium Mountain Bike
At the heart of the Shasta lies a responsive lightweight Aluminium frame, with a balanced geometry it provides superb control on the roughest of terrain. Up front is the Suntour suspension fork, to take the edge off the bumps. Specification highlights include a 24 speed Shimano drive train for easy gear selection, mechanical disc brakes that provide fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole Coyote double double wall rims with a quick release front hub, colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle, cables and an alloy handlebar/stem combo. a great value entry level trail bike.
- Frame: Lightweight alloy tubing. Replaceable alloy gear hanger.
- Fork: Suntour Suspension 650B, adjustable with mechanical lockout.
- Wheels: 650B Coyote double wall aluminium rims, 32 hole, black spokes, with 650B (27.5”) x 2.10” black tyres.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed with Shimano STI EZ-Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and rear derailleur. Shimano 11-30T 8 speed cassette.
- Chainset: Shimano triple with alloy cranks and steel chain rings. Sealed Thun cartridge bottom bracket.
- Brakes: Mechanical disc brake with Shimano brake levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy Ahead stem with oversize riser handlebars. ATB style grips.
- Accessories: Colour co-ordinated Coyote saddle. Black micro adjust alloy seat post. Toe clips and straps.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: White.
- Weight: 17.5kg.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built. Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver, 4/5/6mm Allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior to use.
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745