2017 Camelbak 3.0L MULE Hydration Pack in Black
SAVE: 10% or £10.04
CamelBak® has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration category, we focus on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
2017 Camelbak M.U.L.E. 3L Hydration Pack
There’s a reason this is one of our bestselling packs:
it’s got everything you need, and nothing you don’t. There’s a reason this is one of our
bestselling, longest-running packs: it’s got everything you need, and nothing
you don’t. The M.U.L.E.® has a narrow-gauge design that keeps it light and
maneuverable—so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it
won’t get in your way. The latest edition is built around the brand new Crux
reservoir, which is even easier to load and refill, and delivers more water with
Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight, but big enough to carry three liters of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear. Over the years, we’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- AAir director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- 9Litre Cargo capacity.
- 3L Crux water reservoir
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain./li>
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Fabric:100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Weight:620g pack only. 820g with reservoir
- Torso fit range: 43 - 53cm / 17" - 21"/li>
- Waist fit range: 66 - 116cm / 26" - 46"
Please refer to the Delivery Information section for current information.
Our Contact Us page can be found here
For any (non-delivery based) issues regarding the following models of bikes:
- De Novo
- Please contact the supplier's customer helpline on: 0161 813 1745