2017 Camelbak 3.0 L Lobo Hydration Pack Atomic Blue
SAVE: 12% or £10.04
CamelBak® has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration category, we focus on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
2017 Camelbak Lobo 3L Hydration PackThe Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. Weighing in at just under .5kg, the Lobo™ is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling—days when you want to ditch most of your gear to travel fast and light. With 3 liters of hydration capacity, it carries enough water for a substantial 2+ hour ride, and the external fill means you can top off the reservoir without unpacking anything. Our new magnetic tube trap stows your drinking tube in one easy click.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- 6 Litre Cargo capacity.
- 3L Crux water reservoir
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Fabric:100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Weight:480g (pack only) 690g (with reservoir)
- Torso fit range: 43 - 53cm / 17" - 21"
- Waist fit range: 66 - 116cm / 26" - 46"
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.