2017 Activ Figaro Ladies Shimano 18 Speed Mountain Bike Turquoise
SAVE: 32% or £64.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Activ Figaro Ladies 18 Speed Mountain Bike - By Raleigh
With mountain bike styling and components the Figaro is ideal for commuting and weekend trails. Equipped with Shimano transmission for easy gear changing, alloy V-brakes for superior stopping power, strong, lightweight alloy rims and MTB tyres for all terrain capability. Handlebars, stem and saddle are fully adjustable for maximum comfort. Good, solid entry level bike with a womens specific low-step frame.
- Shimano 18 speed twist grip Revoshift gears. Shimano front and rear derailleurs. Shimano 6 speed 14-28T freewheel. 28/38/48T 3 piece cranset with 170mm cranks.
- High tensile steel low-step frame and fork. Mudguard and rear carrier bosses.
- Lightweight aluminium V-brakes with resin 3 finger levers.
- Lightweight 36 hole 26" aluminium rims with steel full bearing nutted hubs.
- MTB style comfort saddle and soft kraton compound handlebar grips. Chrome seatpost.
- Adjustable quill type handlebar stem. Low rise 600mm hadlebars.
- Brand: Activ designed by Raleigh.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Tyres: 26" x 1.95" all black track and path.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Black.
- Fork Colour: Gloss Black.
- Weight: 17kg
- Gender: Womens.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.