2016 Viking Richmond 19" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike
SAVE: 36% or £90.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2016 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Comfort, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing materials and processes.
Viking Richmond Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike
The Viking Richmond might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. It combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard, with modern alloy rims, powerful alloy V brakes, wicker basket and Shimano indexed gears. Based on the very popular Belgravia, the Richmond offers a six speed twist grip gear shift rather than push button style.
The Richmond now comes with a new "Town and Country" double drop retro frame to enhance that vintage feel. Guards are now finished in matching colours. Tyres are now white wall to further enhance that retro theme.
- Model Type: Six speed traditional ladies town and country bike
- Frame: Hi Tensile steel "Town and Country" double drop with traditional low step-over.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel. Ovalized fork blades.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Gear System: Shimano six speed indexed gears with Microshift twist gear shifter. 6 speed 14-28T freewheel. Shimano Tourney TZ rear derailleur. Chrome finish cranks.
- Wheel Specification: Viking lightweight double wall alloy rims with small flange hubs. 26" white wall retro Trekking tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Adjustable height quill stem with Hi-rise comfort swept chrome back handlebars.
- Additional Information: Full length mudguards, matching chainguard, Viking tan comfort saddle. Rear alloy pannier rack in matching paint finish, front wicker basket. Tan grips. Alloy propstand.
- Weight: 17.4kg.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Blue.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.