2016 Viking Prelude Ladies Traditional 7 Speed Bike Black
SAVE: 36% or £97.01
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today’s Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2016 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Comfort, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today’s manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
Viking Prelude Ladies 7 Speed Traditional Bike
The Viking Prelude might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. The Prelude combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard and a front basket, with modern alloy rims and powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears.
Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute, the Prelude comes equipped to meet your needs with full chromo-plastic mudguards, front mesh basket, rear alloy carrier rack and a comfy saddle.
- Model Type :Seven speed traditional ladies town and country bike.
- Frame :Hi Tensile steel. Low Step Over Top Tube.
- Fork : Hi Tensile steel. Ovalized blades.
- Wheel Size :700c with 38c all black wall trekking tyres.
- Gear System :Shimano seven speed indexed gears with Shimano STI gear shifter. Shimano freewheel.
- Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight alloy rims with small flange hubs.
- Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable quill stem with Hi-rise comfort sweep back handlebars.
- Additional Information :Full chromo-plastic mudguards, full chainguard, comfort saddle with matching grips, rear alloy pannier rack, mesh basket with support and propstand.
- Frame Colour :Gloss Black.
- Fork Colour :Gloss Black.
- Cycle Condition :New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle & seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.