2016 Raleigh Strada TS 3 Gents 27 Speed Traditional Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 10% or £52.50
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Strada TS 3 27sp Aluminium Traditional Hybrid
More than just a city bike the Raleigh Strada TS is designed for the streets and the trail. Weekday worker, weekend warrior the Strada TS can handle it all. Lightweight aluminium frame means the bike won't hold you back. The suspension fork has lock out so you can ride it like a rigid bike when you're on the road. Equipped with 27 shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs. Shimano's rapid fire shifters makes changing gears simple. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes improve braking whatever the conditions. Schwalbe cyclocross tyres roll fast on the road but have enough grip for the trails. Fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise it to your needs.
- Model Type: Mens 27 speed hybrid bicycle.
- Frame: Strada 6061 aluminium frame. Replaceable gear hanger. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Suntour NEX HLO 63mm travel suspension fork with lock out.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: 27 speed gears with Shimano Altus Rapid Fire shifters. Shimano Altus front and Acera rear derailleurs. SRAM S650 48/36/26T triple chainset and Sunrace 11-32T cassette. KMC chain. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall rims with RSP aluminium quick release disc hubs and Schwalbe CX Comp 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall. Presta tubes.
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD290 hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotor.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh alloy city bar with aluminium ahead stem. Raleigh dual density round comfort grip.
- Additional Information: Selle Royal Shadow saddle. Aluminium micro adjust 30.4mm seatpost.
- Frame Colour: Grey.
- Fork Colour: Grey.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.