2016 Raleigh Strada Speed 1 Gents 16 Speed Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 10% or £55.00
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Strada Speed 1 16sp Aluminium Traditional Hybrid
The Strada Speed is designed to get you across town fast. With a lightweight aluminium frame compact road gearing and hydraulic disc brakes the Strada Speed is rapid commuter or fast fitness bike. Versatility is the key to the design of the new Raleigh Strada Speed bikes, whether you are commuting, riding for leisure or popping to the shops a Strada will get you there comfortably and quickly. The Raleigh Speed 1 is designed to get you around town and trail quickly. Our lightweight hydro formed aluminium frame allows you accelerate away from the lights but is still comfortable over longer distances. Using 2 x 8 compact Shimano Claris road gearing the bike has the range of gears you need without anything extra ensuring smooth shifting and reducing weight. Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes take care of the stopping.
- Model Type: Mens 27 speed hybrid bicycle.
- Frame: Strada T hydroformed aluminium frame with tapered headtube. Replaceable gear hanger. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh alloy city fork with disc mount.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano Claris 16 speed gears with Rapid Fire shifters. Shimano Claris front and rear derailleurs. FSA Tempo compact road 50-34 double chainset and Shimano 11-32T cassette. KMC chain. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall rims with RSP aluminium quick release disc hubs and Schwalbe Spicer reflex 700 x 30c tyres with reflective side wall. Presta tubes.
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD290 hydraulic disc brake with 160mm rotor.
- Handlebar and Stem: RSP alloy city bar with FSA Orbit C40 ahead set. Raleigh dual density round comfort grip.
- Additional Information: Raleigh Strada T saddle. RSP aluminium micro adjust seatpost.
- Frame Colour: Yellow.
- Fork Colour: Yellow.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.