2016 Raleigh Strada 2 Gents 24 Speed Traditional Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 32% or £125.01
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Strada 2 24sp Aluminium Traditional Hybrid
Versatility is the key to the design of the new Raleigh Stradas, whether you are commuting, riding for leisure or popping to the shops a Strada will get you there comfortably and quickly. Lightweight aluminium frame means the bike won't hold you back. The Cromoly fork is both light and strong. Equipped with 24 Shimano gears for speed on the flat and to ease the climbs. Schwalbe puncture resistant tyres to keep you moving. Shimano's EZ fire shifters makes changing gears simple. Fitted with rack and mudguard mounts so you can customise the Strada to your needs.
- Model Type: Mens 24 speed hybrid bicycle.
- Frame: Strada 6061 aluminium frame. Replaceable gear hanger. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid cro-moly steel fork.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed gears with EZ Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and Acera rear derailleurs. Shimano M311 48/38/28T triple chainset and Sunrace 11-32T cassette. KMC chain.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall rims with RSP aluminium quick release hubs and Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall. Presta valves.
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro 855L V brakes.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh city bar with aluminium ahead stem. Raleigh dual density round comfort grip.
- Additional Information: Selle Royal Shadow saddle. Aluminium 30.4mm micro adjust seatpost.
- Frame Colour: Titanium.
- Fork Colour: Titanium.
- Weight: Approx. 14kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.