2016 Raleigh Spirit Ladies Classic Traditional 3sp Bike Hydrangea Blue
SAVE: 10% or £38.00
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Spirit 3 Speed Traditional Bike
From the Raleigh Classic series of traditional bicycles the Spirit might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. The Spirit combines the features of low step frame, an enclosed drive train and a front basket, with modern alloy rims, lightweight aluminium frame, powerful alloy V brakes and Sram i-Motion3 3 speed indexed gears. Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute, the Spirit comes equipped to meet your needs with full steel mudguards, traditional front wicker basket, swept back bars and a comfy ladies saddle.
- The classic twin tube shaped frame is manufactured in lightweight aluminium with relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position.
- SRAM 3 speed internal hub gears for simple and easy gear changing.
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance.
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours.
- Swept back steel handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort women's saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience.
- Steel classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched to the rest of your bike.
- Model Type: Three speed traditional ladies town and country bike.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminium braced twin tube. Low step over.
- Fork: Hi Tensile steel 28.6mm unicrown fork. Chrome threaded headset. Curved and tapered blades.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Sram I-Motion 3, 3speed internal hub indexed gears with Sram I-Motion 3 twist gear shifter. 42T chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. Sram standard 3-lobe interface offset 19T sprocket. KMC chain.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium double wall 36H rims with machined side walls, aluminium nutted front hub, Sram i-Motion3 3 speed internal gear rear hub. Innova city tread 700 x 38c full cream colour co-ordinated tyres. Presta valve tubes.
- Brakes: Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh Classic swept back 545mm bar, short reach 40mm stem, stitched leather effect ergo grip.
- Additional Information: Comfort colour co-ordinated saddle, aluminium 27.2mm x 300mm micro adjust seatpost, colour co-ordinated classic steel mudguards with front aluminium Raleigh nose, Raleigh classic chainguard, front wicker style basket, rear classic steel carrier with matching strap, aluminium trekking pedals and alloy prop stand.
- Weight: 16kg approx.
- Frame Colour: Hydrangea Blue.
- Fork Colour: Hydrangea Blue.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.