2016 Raleigh Royal 24 Speed Chrome-Moly Touring Bike
SAVE: 10% or £60.00
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Royal Touring Bike 24 Speed
The Raleigh Royal is a superb value traditional steel touring bike. Designed in the UK, the bike comes ready for the road and includes a sturdy luggage rack and mudguards. The Royal's steel frame is designed for comfort even after long hours in the saddle. The bike features a wide range of gears, making light work of steep hills. Painted Royal blue and finished with an RSP touring saddle and bar tape, this capable, value-for-money touring bike is also a real head turner.
- Wheel size: 700c.
- Material: Full Cromo 4130.
- Weight: 14.5kg.
- Gearset: Shimano 2300 8 speed shifting levers, 2303 front derailleur, Shimano Acera rear derailleur, Shimano M311 triple 48-38-28t chainset, Shimano 11-32t, KMC chain, alloy pedals with toeclips and straps.
- Brakeset: Tektro 992A cantilevers.
- Wheelset: Alloy quick release hubs, Accedo double wall rim wheels, Schwalbe Marathon 700 x 32c tyres.
- Controls: RSP handlebar & stem, RSP velvet bar tape.
- Finishing kit: Raleigh classic touring saddle, RSP seatpost.
- Frame: Full Cromo 4130 steel touring frame.
- Forks: Full cromo 4130 with low rider carrier mounts, semi cartridge oversize A-headset.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.