2016 Raleigh Eva 20" Wheel Girls Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
SAVE: 10% or £23.05
Raleigh Eva 20" Wheel Girls Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
The Eva 20 is an ideal starting bike for youngster's wanting to get in to the rugged world of Mountain biking, its tough alloy frame will take the abuse but it is still lightweight, Shimano Revoshift shifters change gear with ease.
- Aluminium frame with hydro formed tubes; developed for all styles of riding, trails, grass, paths and roads it is lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, with a lower top tube to allow your child to get on and off easily.
- Suspension fork; a functional technical element of the Eva's high specification allowing your child to ride their bike on most surfaces, smoothing out bumps.
- Full Shimano transmission; on all Raleigh Children's geared bikes we fit full Shimano transmission including; Shimano freewheels, derailleur's and Shimano Revoshift shifters. This ensures component compatibility and will improve your child's experience of learning how to change gears. In our experience this style of gear shifter is easier for your child to change gear with than other styles of gear shifters, Shimano Revoshift also enables your child to keep their hands fully on the handlebar whilst they are changing gear.
- Rear derailleur protector; we fit as standard a rear gear protector which prevents damage to the high level of Shimano gears if the bike is dropped to the ground.
- Aluminium V-brakes; a high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes fitted for an improved braking performance.
- Front V-brake modulator; one of a number of safety features fitted as standard on Raleigh Children's bikes. When your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking.
- Aluminium brake levers; another high specification on Raleigh Children's bikes, easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands.
- Controls; fitted with lower rise handlebars to give a riding position so your child is more aware of their surrounding and a height adjustable aluminium stem allowing for your child's growth. The handlebar area is finished off with softer dual compound co-ordinated grips.
- Aluminium double wall rims; yet another high specification and safety feature on Raleigh Children's bikes the aluminium double wall rim is not only strong it gives an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- Graphics under a clear coat; yet another high specification on the Raleigh Eva, by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer the sophisticated Eva design will remain undamaged for years to follow.
- Printed saddle, at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
- Gender: Girls.
- Leg size: 53cm - 62cm.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, hydroformed, sloping toptube.
- Fork: 410E Hi-Tensile steel, suspension 20".
- Headset: 1.1/18" threadless, integrated cartridge, 3 x 5mm aluminium spacers.
- Shift Levers: Shimano Tourney ASLRS35LN, 6 speed Revoshift.
- Brake Levers: Aluminium lever, 2 finger, adjustment screws.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney RD-FT35, 6 speed, super short cage.
- Front Brake: Aluminium V-brake, brake modulator.
- Rear Brake: Aluminium V-brake.
- Crankset: Steel 3/32" x 36T, 3 piece, 140mm aluminium crank, black.
- Bottom Bracket: Steel 5pc.
- Freewheel/Cassette: Shimano Tourney TZ20, 6 speed, 14-28.
- Chain: KMC HV-408 6 speed.
- Pedals: Resin junior, 9/16", black.
- Front Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36h, nutted, black.
- Rims: Aluminium 20" double wall 36h, black.
- Spokes: Black 14g.
- Front Tyre: 20 x 1.95, black.
- Rear Tyre: 20 x 1.95, black.
- Inner Tubes: Standard 20" schrader valve.
- Stem: Aluminium, 25 degree rise, 70mm Ext, black.
- Handlebars: Steel, 540mm wide, 30mm rise, black.
- Grips: Junior, dual compound, 90/75mm, black/pink.
- Saddle: Eva printed, steel rail, black.
- Seatpost: Aluminium, 30.6 x 250mm, black.
- Seat Clamp: Aluminium, 35mm, black.
- Extras: Derailleur guard.
Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.