2016 Raleigh Criterium Sport Gents 700c Road Racing Bike
SAVE: 10% or £80.00
Raleigh Criterium Sport 20 Speed Road Bike
Fast enough to race, comfortable enough to ride all day. The Criterium Sport includes a full 2016 Shimano Tiagra 4700 groupset. Shimano have passed down technologies from their more expensive ranges into this new groupset. It includes; improved braking, shifting efficiencies, stiff 4-arm crank and internal cable routing through the shifters. This provides top level performance in every area at a great price. The Criteriums' RE2P geometry pushes the rider's weight backwards - reducing fatigue on the arms while increasing comfort on long rides. A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling. Internal cable routing protects against the elements and make your bike look great. Schwalbe Lugano tyres are fast rolling, grippy and provide great puncture protection. RSP AC 2.0 wheels with sealed bearings are fast rolling and durable.
- Stem: RSP alloy aheadset.
- Handlebars: RSP.
- Tape: Velo anti-slip, shock proof bar tape.
- Saddle: Raleigh R1.
- Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust.
- Seat clamp: RSP alloy.
- Frame: AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry.
- Fork: Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer.
- Headset: FSA.
- Shift levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Brake levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Front brake: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Rear brake: Tiagra 4700.
- Crankset: Shimano Tiagra 4700 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm.
- Bottom bracket: Shimano Tiagra 4700.
- Freewheel/Cassette: SRAM PG 1030 11 - 32t Cassette.
- Chain: KMC X10.
- Pedals: Road Cage.
- Front wheel: RSP AC2.0.
- Rear wheel: RSP AC2.0.
- Front tyre: Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c.
- Rear tyre: Schwalbe Lugano with K-guard 700 x 25c.
- Inner tubes: 700 x 25c presta valve.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.