2016 Raleigh Criterium Gents 700c Road Racing Bike
SAVE: 10% or £50.00
Raleigh Criterium 16 Speed Road Bike
Fast enough to race, comfortable enough to ride all day. The Criteriums' RE2P geometry pushes the rider's weight backwards - reducing fatigue on the arms while increasing comfort on long rides. A carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer helps to absorb vibrations while keeping the front end of the bike stiff with smooth handling. Shimano Claris 16 Speed gearing offers reliable shifting to get you up and down hills at speed. Internal cable routing protects against the elements and make your bike look great. Kenda Kontender tyres are fast rolling and grippy.
- Stem: RSP alloy aheadset.
- Handlebars: RSP.
- Tape: Velo anti-slip, shock proof bar tape.
- Saddle: Raleigh R1.
- Seatpost: RSP alloy micro adjust.
- Seat clamp: RSP alloy.
- Frame: AL6061 double butted alloy, internal cabling, tapered headtube, Endurance Race geometry.
- Fork: Endurance blend carbon fork with tapered alloy steerer.
- Headset: FSA.
- Shift levers: Shimano Claris.
- Brake levers: Shimano Claris.
- Front derailleur: Shimano Claris.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Claris.
- Front brake: Tektro R312.
- Rear brake: TRP Revox.
- Crankset: FSA Tempo 50/34. Crank Length 170mm 49-52cm, 172.5mm 54 - 56cm, 175mm 58 - 61cm.
- Bottom bracket: Cartridge Bottom Bracket.
- Freewheel/Cassette: 11 - 32t Cassette.
- Chain: KMC X8.
- Pedals: Road Cage.
- Front wheel: RSP AC1.0.
- Rear wheel: RSP AC1.0.
- Front tyre: Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c.
- Rear tyre: Kenda Kontender 700 x 26c.
- Inner tubes: 700 x 26c presta valve.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.