2017 Raleigh Circa 3 Dual Sports Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike Blue
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham.
Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
2016 Raleigh Circa 3 Dual Sport Gents Aluminium Hybrid Bike
New for 2017 is Raleigh's Circa range of modern urban hybrids. There are 3 models in the range all on redesigned aluminium frames for strength, comfort and reduced weight. All models have top quality Shimano gear components to give you a super smooth, trouble free ride. The Circas are built with comfort in mind, swept back handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, ergonomic comfort saddles and grips to look after your important contact points. The relaxed frame geometry and thoughtful combination of components make the Circa a great choice for road and trail.
A little sportier, the Circa 3 is the top bike in the Circa range and comes naked (without mudguards and rack) but has all neccessary mounts if you want to fit some later. This time the lightweight aluminium frame is paired up with suspension forks so you can venture a little further on to the rough stuff if you get the urge. A 21 speed Shimano transmission gives you a huge range of gears to zoom along on the flat or climb the hills. Gear selection is as simple as pushing a button with the Shimano EZ fire shifters. The V type brakes are lightweight aluminium and offer superbe stopping power in all conditions. Lightweight aluminium wheels are fitted with medium width trekking tyres so you can clock up the miles on the road or get a grip on the trails.
- Model Type: Gents 21 speed city and trekking hybrid bike.
- Frame: Aluminium city trekking frame. 6061 aluminium butted main tubes. Replaceable dropout. Mudguard and pannier bosses. Bottle cage bosses.
- Fork: HL Suspension fork, 60mm travel, chrome 1 1/8" threaded headset.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed gears with Shimano EF51 EZ fire shifters. 48/38/28T 170mm chainset and Shimano TZ21 14-28T freewheel. Shimano Tourney RD-TX31 rear derailleur. Shimano Tourney FD-TZ31 front derailleur. Square taper 118mm bottom bracket. KMC 7 speed chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight double wall aluminium 36H rims on alloy hubs. CNC braking surfaces. Nutted. Fitted with 700 x 35c trekking black wall tyres.
- Brakes: Powerful front and rear alloy V type brakes. Shimano integrated levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy adjustable height quill type stem with swept back 590mm wide, 33 degree sweep, 30mm rise comfort bars and ergonomic comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Aluminium 27.2mm micro-adjust seatpost, smoke chainguard, Raleigh comfort saddle.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Weight: 16kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.