2016 Raleigh Cameo Women's 7 Speed Classic Lifestyle Bike Teal
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
2016 Raleigh Cameo Women's 7 Speed Classic Lifestyle Bike
With it's aesthetics firmly held, the Cameo is the modern day homage to it's 1970's forebearer. The Cameo women's bikes are functional, solid and reliable. Fitted with easy-to-use Shimano 7-speed gears, the height adjustable stem, stitched leather effect ergonomic grips and co-ordinated comfort saddle make this bike comfortable for long journeys and fun enough to make the shortest trip worth cycling.
- The classic steel twin tube shaped frame has relaxed geometry to give a comfortable riding position.
- 7 speed Shimano Revoshift gears, with rotational shifters for easy gear changing.
- Aluminium V-brakes for an improved braking performance.
- Aluminium double wall rims for strength, with a CNC braking surface giving an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against.
- 700c tyres with a tread pattern suitable for roads, paths and trails, in cream to compliment the bike colours.
- Swept back steel handlebars allowing for a more relaxed, upright riding position, finished with soft trekking grips with stitching detail, coloured brown to match the saddle
- Comfort Women's saddle, a necessity, fitted on a lightweight aluminium seat post which allows the saddle to be adjusted forwards and back, to enhance your riding experience.
- Aluminium classic chain cover, designed to protect fingers and clothes, colour matched to the rest of your bike.
- Steel front and rear mudguards, perfect for keeping your clothes clean; finished with a front aluminium Raleigh logo detail.
- Colour matched rear carrier supplied with straps, allowing you to add a stylish rear pannier bag, as an alternative to carrying a rucksack.
- Front basket, a must have accessory on this fashion inspired bike, ideal for transporting.
- Three finishing touches; graphics under a clear coat to prevent damage, an aluminium propstand to keep your bike looking pristine and a ding dong bell for safety and added style.
- Model Type: Ladies 7 speed city and trekking hybrid bike.
- Frame: Raleigh classic steel braced twin tube with low step over.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid steel fork with 28.6mm blades. Chrome threaded headset.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: 7 speed Shimano Tourney gears with Shimano SL-RS35 Revoshift rotational shifters. 42T aluminium chain-wheel with Shimano 14-28T freewheel. KMC chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight aluminium double wall rims with aluminium 36H nutted hubs. Fitted with Innova 700C x 38c full cream city tread colour co-ordinated tyres. Presta valve tubes.
- Brakes: Powerful light-action alloy V brakes. Alloy brake levers with reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh classic swept back 545mm handlebars with short reach 40mm extension stem. Stitched leather effect ergonomic grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh comfort colour co-ordinated saddle, aluminium micro-adjust 25.4mm seatpost, colour co-ordinated classic steel mudguards with front aluminium Raleigh nose, chainguard, rear classic carrier, front wicker style basket. Aluminium trekking pedals.
- Frame Colour: Teal.
- Fork Colour: Teal.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.