2016 Forme Hooklow 3 Aluminium Flat Bar Gravel Bike Disc
SAVE: 2% or £9.03
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider.
If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
The all new “multi route” Trojan from Forme. All barriers are unlocked when riding this machine allowing you to ride in comfort on variable terrains without losing speed. The lightweight alloy frame features relaxed geometry with clearancefor up to 700x40c tyres(28c fitted). Pannier rack mounts and plenty of mud guard clearance gives you the option of turning it into a flat bar touring bike. Disc brakes are fitted so you can adapt to variety of weather conditions and not lose confidence in your stopping power.
- Frame: Forme 6061 Alloy 700C internal headtubeInternal routed cables.
- Fork: 7005 Straight blade alloy fork.
- Wheelset: One23 32 hole hubs built on One23 Road Pro rims.
- Shifter/Levers: Shimano Claris 8 speed.
- R.Deraileur: Shimano Claris 8 speed.
- F.Deraileur: Shimano Claris.
- Chainset: Shimano Claris.
- Cassette: Shimano 2450.
- Chain: KMC Z7.
- Brakes : Shimano R317 Cable Disc.
- Tyres: Kenda K191 700x28c.
- Handlebar: One23, alloy 6061 flat bat with bar ends.
- Stem: 90mm One23 alloy 3D Forged Rise:-7deg. Bar Bore:31.8mm.
- Saddle: Forme race pro.
- Seatpost: One23 alloy, D:31.6mm, L:350mm.
- Headset: FSA No.11, 1-1/8" semi-integrated.
- B/B: Shimano 68x113mm Octalink axle
- Spacer: Forme Alloy, 3 x 5mm & 2 x 10mm.
- Bartape/Grips: Bar tape.
- Pedals: Not supplied.
- Frame Colour: Blue.
- Fork Colour: Silver/Blue.
- Weight: 11.95kg.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.