2015 Viking Trieste 700c Ladies Road Racing Flat Bar Bike 16 Speed
SAVE: 30% or £120.01
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Heritage, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
2015 Viking Trieste Ladies Road Racing Flat Bar Bike 16 Speed
At the heart of this Viking Trieste lies a lady specific lightweight aluminium frame with a high tensile fork. The frame has road racing geometry but this bike comes fitted with a flat bar. It's specially tailored for riders who want the mile crunching ability and speed of a race bike but would also like the comfort and practicality of a hybrid commuter. It features 16 speed Shimano STI gear shifters for effortless gear changing and braking, 36 hole white Trondheim rims with quick release hubs and Shimano derailleurs.
The larger 700c wheels, narrow tyres and higher gearing make it easier to achieve and maintain higher speeds than a mountain bike or hybrid. The Trieste comes equipped with a 16 speed transmission, comprising of 12-23T 8 speed cassette on the rear and a Shimano alloy 39/52T chainset with alloy 170mm cranks.
- Model Type: Ladies Flat Bar Road Race
- Frame Construction: Handcrafted 6061 aluminium. Replaceable dropout. Bottle bosses.
- Forks: High tensile steel with tapered blades.
- Wheel Size :700c.
- Gear System: 16 speed Shimano STI EZ Fire gear shifters. Shimano 39/52T double chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. 12-23T Shimano 8 speed cassette.
- Wheel Specification: Viking Trondheim 700c alloy double wall, deep section 36 hole white rims with CNC side walls. Black spokes. Alloy hubs with quick release axles. 700x23 all black road tyres.
- Brakes: Shimano alloy brake levers with reach adjust. Alloy dual pivot calliper brakes.
- Handlebar and Stem: Alloy ahead stem with 580mm alloy flat race bars. Low stack cartridge headset.
- Additional Information: Viking race saddle, micro adjust alloy seat pin. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket. Non-slip pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Weight: 12.0 kg.
- Frame Colour: Gloss White.
- Fork: Gloss White.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.