2015 Viking Rio Flat Bar Single Speed Fixie Fixed Gear Bike Orange
SAVE: 60% or £180.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes: Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes, City Folders and Mountain Bikes. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's top manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
2015 Viking Rio Flat Bar Fixed Gear Bike
This bike will turn heads wherever you ride. 380mm ultra narrow alloy bars will help you get through even the tightest of city squeezes and the alloy caliper brakes coupled with double high wall rims make this bike an ideal companion in your travel to and from work, or for a leisurely ride in the city or anywhere! It also equips a road sport saddle and stunning bright colours with a high gloss paint finish which will ensure you won't go unnoticed even in the buisiest of environments.
- Model Type: Single Speed Urban flat bar Fixie.
- Frame Construction: High tensile steel. Downtube bottle cage bosses. Horizontal dropout with mudguard/pannier boss.
- Forks: High tensile steel with straight tapered blades. Mudguard boss.
- Wheel Size: 700c with black road tyres.
- Gear System: Single speed 46 tooth black chainring, 170mm cranks.
- Wheel Specification: 36 hole Viking Trondheim 700c double high wall rims.
- Brakes: Alloy caliper brakes with alloy hinge type 2-finger levers
- Handlebar and Stem: 380mm straight alloy handlebar with an alloy A-head stem and sports trekking grips.
- Additional Information : Non slip road pedals, alloy seat clamp, sports saddle, stem stackers.
- Frame Colour: Gloss Orange.
- Fork Colour: Gloss White.
- New: This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.