2015 Viking Elysee Ladies 14 Speed Road Race Bike
SAVE: 50% or £200.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes: Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Heritage, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
2015 Viking Elysee Ladies 14 Speed Race Bike
If you have every yearned to go a little faster? A little further? Or just got tired of the feeling of riding in quicksand on a mountain bike? Then perhaps the new Viking Race bikes are the bikes for you. Constructed from lightweight aluminium and equipped with top quality components, they offer a practical alternative to sluggish mountain bikes.
Specifically designed for female riders and weighing in at just under 12kgs, the 2015 Viking Elysee features a 14 speed transmission with Shimano STI gear shifters. 23c slick tyres are fitted to 36 hole Viking double wall deep section rims laced to alloy hubs. The gear system comprises of a 14-28 freewheel on the rear and a double 52-42t alloy chainset. Alloy brake levers and alloy calliper brakes are fitted to slow the bike in all conditions.
- Model Type : Ladies specific lightweight road bike..
- Frame Construction : Female specific geometry. Handcrafted 6061 aluminium with mudguard clearance. Replaceable gear dropout.
- Forks :Hi-Ten steel with tapered blades and mudguards clearance.
- Wheel Size :700c with 23c all black slick road tyres.
- Gear System : 14 speed Shimano STI gear/brake integrated shifters. Shimano front and rear derailleurs. Prowheel alloy double 52/42T chainset with alloy 170mm cranks. 14-28 Shimano freewheel. Cartridge sealed bottom bracket.
- Wheel Specification :36 hole Viking 700c double wall deep section alloy rims with CNC walls. Black spokes. Alloy hubs, quick release front axle.
- Brakes : Shimano STI brake levers. Alloy side pull dual pivot calliper brakes.
- Handlebar and Stem : Promax alloy white ahead stem with Promax 42cm race bars. Low stack headset. White cork tape.
- Additional Information :Viking ladies race saddle, micro adjust alloy seat pin. Steel caged pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Weight: 11.90 kg.
- Frame Colour : Gloss White.
- Fork : Gloss White.
- Cycle Condition : New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.