2015 Viking Elite Gents Road Racing Bike 18 Speed
SAVE: 50% or £300.04
Viking Cycles Established 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908
the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top
quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and
durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2015 the range includes: Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Heritage, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
2015 Viking Elite Race Bike
Top of the range for 2015 the Viking Elite is constructed around the Viking 6061 lightweight aluminium top curve race frame and is fitted with lightweight carbon fibre aero forks. It features Shimano Sora 18 speed STI combined brake and grear shifters for effortless gear changing and braking. 36 hole Viking aero rims on quick release hubs and Shimano Sora derailleurs.
The larger 700c wheels, narrow tyres and higher gearing make it easier to achieve and maintain higher speeds, than a mountain bike or hybrid. The Elite comes equipped with a 18 speed transmission, comprising of 12-25T 9 speed cassette on the rear and an alloy 39/53T double chainset . Perfect club bike for race and long distance training.
- Model Type : Lightweight aluminium road race.
- Frame Construction :Road geometry Viking top curve. Handcrafted 6061 lightweight aluminium with mudguard clearance. Replaceable dropout. Bottle cage boss.
- Forks :Carbon fibre with tapered blades and aluminium steerer. Mudguard clearance.
- Wheel Size :700c.
- Gear System : 18 speed Sora STI combined brake and gear shifters. Prowheel 39/53T double chainset with 170mm alloy cranks.12-25T Shimano 9 speed cassette.
- Wheel Specification :Viking A-350 700c alloy double wall 36 hole black rims with CNC side walls. Black spokes. Alloy hubs with quick release axles. Kenda Koncept 700x23 all black road tyres.
- Brakes : Shimano Sora STI brake levers. Alloy dual pivot calliper brakes.
- Handlebar and Stem : Zoom alloy ahead stem and Zoom 44cm race bars with black cork tape. Low stack cartridge headset.
- Additional Information :Viking VK race saddle, micro adjust alloy seat pin. Sealed cartridge bottom bracket. Steel caged pedals with toe clips and straps.
- Weight: 10.70 kg.
- Frame Colour : Bright White.
- Fork : Carbon.
- Cycle Condition : New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.