2015 Raleigh Strada 2 Gents 24 Speed Traditional Hybrid Bike
SAVE: 23% or £80.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Strada 2 24sp Aluminium Traditional Hybrid
Raleigh Strada bikes are built to be sleek, stylish and agile around town. These functional bikes are lightweight and easily upgradeable, ready for your individual choice of mudguards and carriers. Our latest frame design benefits from hydro-forming technologies for added strength and selected models have double butted tubing for extra lightness and a more responsive feel.
Versatility is the key to the design of the new Raleigh Stradas, whether you’re commuting, riding for leisure or popping to the shops a Strada will get you there comfortably and quickly. The same proven frame as the Strada 1 this time paired with a lighter Cro-moly fork and 24 Shimano gears for greater performance.
- Model Type: Mens 24 speed hybrid bicycle.
- Frame: Strada 6061 aluminium city frame. Replaceable gear hanger. Mudguard and pannier bosses.
- Fork: Raleigh rigid cro-moly steel fork.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Gear System: Shimano 24 speed gears with EZ Fire shifters. Shimano Tourney front and Acera rear derailleurs. Shimano M131 48/38/28T triple chainset and Shimano 11-32T cassette.
- Wheel Specification: Aluminium rims with Raleigh aluminium quick release hubs and Schwalbe Silento 700 x 35c tyres with reflective side wall.
- Brakes: Powerful alloy V brakes.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh comfort bar with aluminium ahead stem. Ergonomic grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh Strada saddle. Aluminium micro adjust seatpost.
- Frame Colour: Silver.
- Fork Colour: Silver.
- Weight: Approx. 14kg.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.