2015 Raleigh Eva 2.0 Ladies 18sp Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
SAVE: 31% or £90.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
Raleigh Eva 2.0 Ladies 18sp Aluminium Hardtail Mountain Bike
New for 2015 the womens Eva series, Raleigh's range of superbly capable, exceptional value and truly all-terrain mountain bikes. At the heart of each Eva is the Raleigh 6061-T6 aluminium frame with formed top and down tubes providing strength and style with clean lines. The low rise handlebars offer a comfortable riding position and they're spot on for venturing off-road. An easy riding posture also makes it easier to scan the surrounding trail and what lies ahead. Shimano provide the drive train on all Eva models with Suntour suspension soaking up the rough and bumps where fitted.
The EVA 2:0 takes off road riding and daily commuting in its stride. Using a lightweight womens specific geometry aluminium frame matched to a suntour M3020 alloy suspesnion fork and shimano 21 speed gearset, its ready to hit the weekend trail.
- Model Type: Ladies 21 speed lightweight mountain bicycle.
- Frame: Aluminium AL6061 hydroformed MTB frame, featuring tapered top tube & oversized seat tube. Replaceable gear hanger. Rear mudguard and rear pannier bosses.
- Fork: Suntour M3020 suspension fork.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Gear System: Shimano 21 speed indexed gears with Shimano EZ Fire EF51 gear shifters. Shimano TX35 rear derailleur. Shimano TX50 front derailleur. Shimano TZ21 14-28T freewheel. Suntour XCC 42/32/22T chainset. Semi sealed bottom bracket. KMC chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight alloy 36 hole double wall rims running on quick release alloy hubs with Kenda Kobra MTB 2.10" tyres. Stainless 14G black spokes.
- Brakes: Powerful light-action alloy V-Brakes with Shimano EF levers.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh A-head stem with low-rise 640mm bars and Raleigh MTB comfort grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh womens specific MTB saddle on alloy micro-adjust quick release seatpost. Aluminium MTB platform pedals.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition: New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.