2015 Raleigh Chloe Ladies 3sp Classic Roadster Bike
SAVE: 13% or £50.05
Raleigh Cycles Established 1887
First established in Nottingham in 1887 Raleigh has a true range of pedigree products spanning across the leisure and race markets.
Within six years Raleigh became the biggest bicycle manufacturing company in the world and occupied a seven and a half acres in Faraday Road, Lenton, Nottingham. Today, Raleigh product development engineers and graphic designers ensure that the innovation continues and every Raleigh bike has a special level of quality and attention to detail. The functionality of every bike is important at Raleigh, it must be "fit for purpose" and reliable. To achieve this, high quality materials and components are used throughout.
2015 Raleigh Chloe Ladies 3sp Clasic Roadster Bike
Tradition meets modern in Raleigh's new Chloe women's model. The classic mixte style frame is reborn in lightweight Aluminium alloy. Sram have updated the 3 sped hub gear making it easy to use with a light weight action and tidy cable routing, add cream tyres a comfortable saddle and you have the most stylish way to ride around town.
- Model Type: Ladies 3 speed classic 26" wheel roadster.
- Frame: AL6061 aluminium Mixte configuration. Rear mudguard and rear pannier bosses.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel unicrown.
- Wheel Size: 26".
- Gear System: SRAM 3 speed internal hub gears with SRAM i3 shifter, Raleigh 44T single chainset. KMC anti-rust chain.
- Wheel Specification: Lightweight aluminium double wall rims with Schwalbe 26" Road Cruiser cream tyres.
- Brakes: Powerful alloy V-brakes. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Handlebar and Stem: Raleigh quill type stem with alloy comfort bars and Selle Royal leather look grips.
- Additional Information: Raleigh Classic pedals. Aluminium micro-adjust seatpost. Selle Royal Giara ladies saddle. Full length flat profile mudguards. Propstand.
- Frame Colour: White.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition: New. All 2016 Raleigh bicycles are assembled and set up by a mechanic prior to dispatch. After the pre-delivery inspection the bicycle is re-packed in the original box for transportation. The repacked bicycle is 90% assembled. Refitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seat post are necessary.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.