2015 Forme Ripley 002 Gents 20sp 650B Mountain Bike
SAVE: 40% or £400.05
Forme Bikes are proudly designed and developed in Derbyshire. Following observation of a clear gap in the market for British high quality aluminium bikes the range was launched with a small collection of 5 road bike models at key selling price points with immediate success in March 2010. The strength of Forme combined with the phenomenal consistent growth in cycling has allowed them to develop thier range to 40 models in less than 2 years.
Every Road and Mountain bike produced by Forme is tested by ex-professional cyclists on some of the most technical trails, steepest climbs and fastest descents the Peak District has to offer to create a product that can be understood by its rider. If you are familiar with the geography of the Peak District names such as Blackrocks, Thorpe, Axe Edge, Alport, Shining Cliff Woods etc will be well recognised and therefore the formula for selecting Forme model names will not come as a surprise to you.
Forme designed bikes are engineered to meet the demands of the British climate which, following many testing miles, can be pretty wet and grim. Key features often over looked by international competitors can be found on every bike within the range to ensure all your daily riding demands we are met.
2015 Forme Ripley 001 650B Gents Alloy Mountain Bike
The Ripley is a very capable out of the box trail hunter. Slack head angle with wide handlebars give you real confidence with decents and a nice tidy short chainstay allows you to have a real feel for the terrain below. The Ripley has been designed with Rock Shox XC32 120mm forks which are longer then most MTB forks at this price point. It also equips some of the best Shimano can offer with Deore and SLX components and Kenda Nevegal tyres to give you that ruggedness and lasting quality.
For those that want fun and enjoy decending the most.
- Frame: Forme 6061 alloy 27.5" Tapered Headtube.
- Fork: Rock Shox XC32 120mm with 10mm QR.
- Wheelset: Shimano Deore 32 hole hubs built on One23 TR rims.
- Shifter/Levers: Shimano Deore "window-less".
- R.Deraileur: Shimano SLX Shadow + (Clutch).
- F.Deraileur: Shimano Deore.
- Chainset: Shimano Deore 2x with external BB.
- Cassette: 10 Speed Deore Shimano.
- Chain: 10 Speed.
- Brakes: Shimano M355.
- Tyres: Kenda Nevegal X 27.5 x 2.35.
- Handlebar: Crank Brothers Cobolt 2 780mm +5mm rise
- Stem: Crank Brothers Cobolt 1 Alloy 31.8 80mm.
- Saddle: Forme All Mountain
- Seatpost: Crank Brothers Cobolt 1 400mm 30.8 including Crank Brothers Binder seat clamp.
- Headset: FSA No 57e-1.
- B/B: Included in chainset.
- Bartape/Grips: Forme lock on.
- Pedals: Not supplied.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Condition: New in box. Bike comes 95% built. Fitting of front wheel and handlebars will be necessary as well as some adjustment to brakes and gears prior to riding. Pedals not supplied.
All goods are in stock and delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.